NEW YORK — With COVID circumstances on the rise in different elements of the world, Gov. Kathy Hochul is urging New Yorkers to stay vigilant and get examined as wanted.
Thursday, she introduced New York will distribute 20 million at-home COVID take a look at kits.
“Let’s get these in folks’s palms. If there’s any warning indicators, anybody’s involved, that they’ll get that take a look at instantly,” Hochul mentioned.
FIND TESTING SITES: Click here for New York City’s testing site locator, together with cellular websites and at-home appointments
The take a look at kits shall be handed out at faculties, nursing houses, NYCHA buildings and meals banks.
Elected officers may even assist distribute them.
- Complete COVID Vaccine Coverage
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Name 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find NYC Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- CDC’s COVID Vaccine FAQ
- CDC’s COVID Tracking Map By County
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home