The Golden State Warriors (32-12) are closely favored (by 11.5 factors) to increase a three-game dwelling win streak once they host the Indiana Pacers (16-29) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has some extent whole of 216.
NBA betting odds for Warriors vs. Pacers
Warriors Betting Developments
Because the Dwelling Group
- Golden State has a 15-6-1 file in opposition to the unfold at dwelling and is 19-3 in dwelling contests.
- The Warriors have gone 4-1-1 ATS in dwelling video games this yr when taking part in as 11.5-point favorites or extra.
- Golden State’s video games have hit the over on the set level whole six instances at dwelling this yr.
- The Warriors and their opponents have averaged a complete of 219.5 factors per dwelling contest this season, 3.5 factors better than this recreation’s posted whole.
Final 10 Video games
- Golden State has a 5-5 file straight-up in its previous 10 matchups, whereas overlaying the unfold 4 instances in these video games.
- The ultimate rating of the final 10 Golden State video games has gone over the set whole 5 instances.
- The Warriors’ previous 10 video games have ended with a median of 218.4 factors scored. That’s 2.4 extra factors than this contest’s over/below.
- Throughout their final 10 video games, the Warriors have a points-per-game common 3.9 factors beneath their season-long scoring common.
General Betting Stats
- Golden State is 25-18-1 ATS this season.
- The Warriors have a 4-1-1 file in opposition to the unfold this season when favored by 11.5 factors or extra.
- Golden State has gone over in 15 of its 44 video games with a set whole (34.1%).
- The Warriors have received 27 of the 34 video games they have been favored on the moneyline this season (79.4%).
- Golden State has performed six instances as a moneyline favourite with odds of -756 or shorter, and earned a victory in every recreation.
Pacers Betting Developments
Because the Away Group
- Indiana has a 9-12 ATS file in street video games to date whereas placing up a file of 4-17 total in these contests.
- Indiana’s street video games have gone over the set level whole seven instances this yr.
- The Pacers and their opponents have averaged a complete of 215.7 factors per street contest this yr, 0.3 factors fewer than this recreation’s projected whole.
Final 10 Video games
- Indiana lined the unfold six instances in its previous 10 matchups whereas placing up a 2-8 file straight-up in these video games.
- The ultimate scores of the previous 10 Indiana video games have gone over the set whole 5 instances.
- The final 10 Pacers video games averaged 216.1 whole factors, 0.1 extra factors than this matchup’s level whole.
- Over the previous 10 video games, the Pacers are scoring 108.6 factors per recreation in comparison with their 108 season common.
General Betting Stats
- Indiana’s ATS file is 23-22-0 this season.
- Indiana video games have hit the over in 21 out of 45 alternatives (46.7%).
- The Pacers have been underdogs in 22 video games this season and received six (27.3%) of these contests.
- Indiana has not entered a recreation this season as an even bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +525 odds on them profitable this recreation.
- A complete of 21 instances to date this season, Golden State and its opponent have mixed to attain greater than 216 factors.
- Indiana’s video games have completed with over 216 factors scored 23 instances this yr.
- The full for this matchup is 216 factors, 1.7 fewer than the mixed scoring common of the 2 groups.
- The over/below for this recreation is ready at 216 factors, 5.6 factors larger than the 2 groups’ opponents scoring common.
- Warriors video games common 218.6 whole factors per recreation this season, 2.6 factors larger than the over/below for this matchup.
- Pacers video games common 215.9 whole factors, 0.1 fewer than the overall for this matchup.
Warriors Participant Props
- Stephen Curry: 26.1 PTS, 6 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (196-for-508)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (90-for-213)
- Draymond Inexperienced: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jordan Poole: 16.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (95-for-280)
- Kevon Looney: 5.9 PTS, 7 REB, 53.2 FG%
Pacers Participant Props
- Domantas Sabonis: 19 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (34-for-104)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Caris LeVert: 18.4 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (52-for-160)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (66-for-190)
- Justin Vacation: 10.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (102-for-276)